- Company profile
- Certificate of incorporation
- Business permit
- KRA compliance certificate
- CVs , IT related university certificate, project management certificate national id copies and KRA pin for all of all directors
- CVs, IT related degree, professional certifications, certification in project management for all technical staff
- LPOs, LSOs, and Recommendation Letters
- Bank statements and audited accounts for the past three (3) years;
- Certificate of partnership, where applicable
There are 8 categories for Supplier/Company Accreditation.
Click Here to see the prerequisites for each of the 8 categories.
Code of Conduct
- Ensure government receives competent professional services
- Enhance the professional development of its staff
- Respect the confidentiality of any information given by government institution
- Enhance integrity in the delivery of products and services to government institutions
- Comply with all government of Kenya laws and regulations
- Protect and respect third-party intellectual property and utilize it only after having properly secured rights to its use.